Many Plan Sponsors fail to meet the basic ERISA compliance requirements for Plan Documents and SPDs as well as Nondiscrimination testing. Our goal for 2023 is to build you a foundation in these areas providing you with a sense of certainty. We want to be the go-to resource for you, your colleagues, and your clients on these subjects through our upcoming webinar.
Here is an assortment of questions that we receive on a regular basis that will be answered during the presentation:
Questions on Plan Documents and SPDs:
- Do we need to send it to the DOL or file it like a Form 5500?
- If I have one, where would I find a copy of it?
- Does the carrier SPD act as our ERISA Plan Doc?
- Do you have to have a Mega Wrap Doc?
- What if I have two groups of employees, e.g. one salaried and one union? Can I have one Wrap Doc? Then do I have one or two SPDs?
- What is their shelf life?
- Do non-ERISA benefits get included in the Wrap Doc?
Questions on NDTs
- What happens if the NDT fails? Before or after W2s are issued?
- How long does it take to complete the test?
- What information is needed?
Registration is open now. Click here to register.
For any questions, please contact Ann McAdam at email@example.com.