Wrangle’s Terms and Conditions of Website:
- License to Use Website
All information provided to Wrangle, LLC is confidential, and Wrangle shall not disclose such information to any third party absent the receipt of a written authorization from the Plan Sponsor or a subpoena or court order directing such disclosure.
Wrangle, LLC as well as its employees and affiliates do not offer legal and accounting consultation and services. Information relayed through Wrangle-produced materials serves to provide general information only; whether expressed or implied it is not intended to constitute legal or other advice or opinions on any specific matters and is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, accountant, or other professional advisor. Wrangle applies its best effort to provide accurate and complete results and provides its service in accordance with the ERISA rules that govern Form 5500 completion.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the totality or precision of the details listed on our website
- that the material on the website is current
Copyright notice:© Copyright 2006 - Wrangle, LLC – All Rights Reserved
License to use Website* You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website;
- print pages from our website;
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website or information on our website for any other purposes.
You must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Wrangle, LLC
* Language found under License to Use website was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).